After a five decades of residential building in Michigan, MJC Companies® is proud to be one of the state's largest privately-owned and operated builders, as well as one of the top 100 builders in the nation. Since 1972, the company has garnered a reputation of value and innovation with single-family homes and condominiums that offer a carefree lifestyle in desirable neighborhoods.
And that reputation still holds true today. With deep roots in an array of communities in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties, MJC Companies® is excited to be a part of Michigan's rich history and is confident in the future of the state and dedicated to the families who live here.
Specializing in new construction, MJC homes and condominiums offer a wide choice of locations, flexible floor plans, and an abundance of the most desired amenities within pleasant communities including some with pools, walking trails and ponds.
MJC Companies® looks forward to enduring its longstanding presence in Southeast Michigan as it continues to develop communities of choice for generations to come.
PROUD TO SERVE: Brownstown Township, Chesterfield Township, Clinton Township, Canton, Harrison Township, Oxford Township, Macomb Township, Oakland Township, Rochester Hills, Shelby Township, Taylor, Warren, Washington Township, White Lake Township and Wyandotte.
The Village Series, Encore Series and Designer Series and all related products and services were developed, are maintained by and are the sole property of MJC Companies® and may not be reproduced, republished or regenerated in any form.
Charities, Sponsorships & Clubs
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Building Industry Association - Charitable and Education Foundation
- Capuchin Soup Kitchen
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School
- Children’s Charities at Adios
- Club Calabria
- Club Terrasini
- Club Di Santa Fara
- De La Salle Collegiate High School
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers
- Italain American Culture Society
- Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Mackinac Island Historical Preservation
- March of Dimes
- Men of the Sacred Heart
- Michigan Historical Society
- Mat Gaberty Heart Fund
- Macomb Foundation
- Mt. Clemens General –Board Member
- Mt. Clemens Regional Oncology
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- MPURE – Department of Urology at William Beaumont Hospital
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Italian American Foundation
- Northville Park & Recreation
- Nothdurft Pediatric Endowment
- Special Olympics
- St. John Health Foundation
- St. John Hospital Guild
- St. Lawrence Athletics
- St. Louis Center–(helping to raise, $800,000 dollars in the last 10 years)
- Utica Community Schools
- USC Shoah Foundation